Local And Long Distance Office Moving, Packing, Storage. Logistics
Fully Licensed Bonded And Insured For your Peace Of Mind.
BBB A+ Rated, Family Owned, Almost 40 Years In Business
Call About Our 2 Man Office Internet Moving Special. 2 Movers + Truck
(510) 229 4066
Rate Is Per Hour, 4 Hour Minimum. Plus 6% Fuel…
510 229 4066
OFFICE MOVERS HAYWARD IS A+ RATED AND BBB ACCREDITED
We understand moving your business can be a daunting task. Our relocation specialists are highly experienced at moving homes, offices, packing projects and storage needs. Give us a call today and see how we can help you with your upcoming relocation.
Fully Licensed And Insured Local Moving Company
Experienced, Bonded, Uniformed Full Time Movers
Quality: We are Rated A+ By The Golden Gate BBB
Stability: We’ve Been In Business For Almost 40 Years
Value: Free Speed Pack Boxes, Free Shrink-Wrap, Free Blankets.
Free Standard Disassembly And Reassembly Of Your Items.
Clean Secure Climate Controlled Storage Facilities.
Professional Moving Boxes And Packing Supplies Delivered.
LAST MINUTE OFFICE MOVE ? WE CAN HELP !
You want a quality local moving company to handle your relocation efficiently, honestly and affordably. That's what we do, It’s all we’ve done for the past 40 years. Being a local family owned moving company, we see our customers everyday, and we want to be able to look you in the eye after the move is done
We offer a variety of packing services to help with your last minute move including storage.
It used to be that quality moving companies and reliable moving services we’re an expensive luxury not everybody could afford. Not any longer. We deliver the highest quality moving services you can get. Trained, uniformed movers, new equipment and knowledgeable friendly customer service. Call us today.
Now you can afford quality office moving services too.
http://www.cheapmoversclub.com http://www.localmoverssanfrancisco.net http://www.moversalameda.net http://www.moversoaklandca.com http://www.moverspaloaltoca.com http://www.moverssanmateo.com http://www.moversberkeleyca.com http://www.moverswalnutcreekca.net http://www.moversburlingame.net http://www.movingcompaniesberkeley.com http://www.movingcompaniessanmateo.com http://www.moversfremontca.net http://www.moverspiedmont.net http://www.moverssanleandro.net http://www.movingcompaniesalameda.com http://www.movingcompaniesberkeley.com http://www.officemoversberkeley.com http://www.officemoversfremont.com http://www.officemovershayward.com http://www.officemoversoakland.net http://www.localmoversclub.com
You'll need to know some things about moving companies or storage facilities before you use their services. The sample questions below address several items of concern.
• How long have the moving companies and storage facilities been in business?
• Are the movers or storage companies' estimates binding? If so, how long are they guaranteed?
• What items are not allowed to be transported by the movers ?
• What is your available recourse and who do you contact if household goods are damaged or lost during the moving process or time in storage?
• Will the movers reassemble any items that were taken apart for the move?
• How do the moving companies and storage facilities price their moving and storage services?
• What are the movers' and storage companies' billing procedures?
• How much advance notice should you give the moving companies if you need to ship something?
• Do the office movers in Hayward offer shipment tracking?
• How long will it take the moving company to pack and move your belongings?
• Do you the movers offer temporary or long term storage?
• Do the storage companies offer self storage, mini storage, portable storage or moving storage space?
• How will the movers and storage facilities protect your household goods from damage and dirt?
• What are the moving companies' DOT and CAL-T certificate numbers?
*** Do the movers carry workers' compensation and liability insurance?
Compare the results of your interviews with moving companies and storage companies in Hayward. The candidates who can best accommodate you in terms of moving and storage safely and special considerations should stand out.
After you've selected a moving and storage company, verify the licensing information they gave you in the interview. You can check the CAL-T license number by calling the California Public Utilities Commission or visiting their Web site. Department of Transportation registration can be checked on the DOT Web site.